Thursday, December 20, 2007

Good Grief!

I'm really not even going to make any comments on this.
Here is a campaign ad from Presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee, wishing voters a Merry Christmas.
(click on the link below to see the 30 second spot)

http://www.afa.net/activism/huckabee1.asp

This morning, Huckabee appeared on the Today Show where he was interviewed by co host Meredith Vieira . Listen to her comments about the ad. This shows the extreme silliness of the network news media.
Unbelieveable!
The video speaks for itself.
(click on the link below)

http://www.afa.net/activism/huckabee2.asp

What do you think?
Love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Darrell L. Clark said...

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! I personally saw this interview when it occurred and I was just amazed at how Meredith attempted to make "news" out of something that was not "newsworthy". This is so rediculous! I thought Mike Huckabee handled it very well and he impressed me greatly...I plan on voting for him as far and as much as I can legally. At the end of the interview he said to Meredith that he hoped he didn't get in trouble but he wanted to wish her and the others on the Today Show a Merry Christmas and she laughed. By the way CJ, when I clicked on the links (both, each time I got the link but was kicked completely out of the internet and both times had to re-enter to continue...Just thought you might like to know.
Darrell.