Thursday, June 24, 2010

Would You Consider Helping A Friend Help Others?


Pictured here is my daughter in law, Leigh Anne Adkins (along with her husband and our younger son, Benji).


She doesn't know I am doing this, and wouldn't ask me to do it, but I am anyway. I hope none of my friends will be offended, but I am asking a favor.


Leigh Anne has been building her own Mary Kay Cosmetic business for several years. She has been quite successful at building a sales team, and has done well as an Independent Sales Director. Although a talented artist, with a B.A. Degree in Studio Art, Leigh Anne has fallen in love with Mary Kay, and it has allowed her to work at a rewarding career, and still be a stay at home mom as much as possible. She has actually earned two cars due to her production, and this has been a real help to their family.


Right now, Leigh Anne is working on a project to help stomp out Domestic Violence. Mary Kay has donated thousands of dollars of product and cash to women's shelters and programs designed to curb violence against women. She is also offering a lipstick project which will help Safe Harbor domestic violence shelter here in Ashland, KY. Anyone purchasing a lipstick or lip gloss will help that project and also be eligible for a $100 drawing themselves.


I am not just trying to solicit business for Leigh Anne, nor am I trying to line up consultants to work under her. But I am trying to help her help others. I won't go into a lot of detail right now, but Leigh Anne is working on a very strict deadline of June 30th, and she could use some help. There may be someone out there who would like to order some of the Mary Kay products for women (or for men). Others might like to help out just with the lipstick project. In fact, if 50 of our friends would just purchase a lipstick before the June 30 deadline, she could probably reach her goal.


If you would like to know more, I will give you her website, and her email address, and her cell phone number. The cell number is 606.923.2209. her email address is laca@zoominternet.net, and her Mary Kay website is http://www.marykay.com/leighanneadkins1/default.aspx She can also be found on Facebook as Leigh Anne Clanton Adkins.

If you're interested in becoming a consultant, I'm sure she would be glad to talk to you about that, too - but that is not the purpose of this post.
She can give you more details and any other information you may need, (much better than I can) and I am sure she can get the product to you locally very quickly or ship product to you anywhere in the U.S. Time is passing quickly and there are only six days left in the month! Would you help her help others?


Thanks for your consideration.

No comments: