Saturday, July 25, 2009

And We Sometimes Think We Have It Bad!


David Lees shared this link with me yesterday. I had not seen it earlier myself, but I felt I had to pass it on.
Read it, and grieve with me over the persecution that Christians are facing in North Korea (as well as many other nations around the world).


This is indicative of the persecution that Christ Followers in many other countries are facing every day. Yet, just as it did in the early church, the Christian faith is flourishing under repressive regimes that try to stamp it out.


May we remember or fellow believers in other countries daily, and fervently pray for them as they face certain persecution. Perhaps persecution is what it will take for us who are "at ease in Zion" to break out in sharing the Gospel as Jesus intended for us to do.

No comments: